Help! Need to choose return placement ASAP.

Apr 11, 2016
Mentor, OH
Hello! I appreciate all the knowledge in this forum so much. It's been invaluable! I have ran into an issue with our pool builder and he's willing to handle it, but he's not being overly helpful. Our contract states two skimmers & three returns for a 20x40 Grecian style pool, 4'-5'5" in depth. This is your basic vinyl liner pool.

They started yesterday and they walls went up today. I see only two returns. Both are placed on opposite corners (the angles) of the pool. There is no third return. I sent a text asking about this and he said two returns are standard and that's all we need. He will put a third in, but I need to tell him where I want it. I know nothing about this! He's the builder. Please help. Where should I place the third return? The skimmers are on the other two angled corners. Thanks for your help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.