Just joined group and first post.
We have had our pool for 7 years and have fought through some issues but are stumped on this one.
Water went from cloudy to green over night. We have had lots of rain and use of pool, but never let the chlorine dip.
Treated water with algaecide (3% copper) didn't help...
I took water sample to pool place. I was told copper was way high and don't use that again, he said I need to purchase "metal free" to get levels back down. then treat algea with another product that doesn't contain copper. Do you agree with this?
Per previous reads from site I have ordered a TF-100 Test Kit with optional XL option.
Here are the numbers.
Thanks for any help you can give me.