pool kit supplier/manufacturer

kingbw

Jan 20, 2016
Herculaneum, MO
Can anyone suggest a good pool kit supplier? There's a bunch out there. I've searched the internet and the site fairly well and have not been able to identify a few company's that seem to be leaders in the DIY kit market.

The only experience I have is I've installed a couple above grounds at our last 2 houses and helped a friend a few years ago on his DIY pool. I think we've decided on a 14X28 vinyl lined sport pool with salt water system. Still not sure on the polymer or steel, because I know nothing about them other than what I read, which again kind of leads me to believe that one over the other really doesn't matter......polymer makes sense for ground contact but galvanized material seems pretty well proven. The salt water system for ease of maintenance seems to be a good idea....will that affect the decision on polymer or steel?

So, if anyone has a suggestion on:
1.) who they think has the best product and service it would be greatly appreciated
2.) should we go with steel or polymer

I appreciate any and all input!

Thanks!

for the extra couple hundred dollars and knowing your going to use salt water I would go polymer :) the steel will last just as long but if there is a constant leak over years it could take a year or 2 of the steel...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.