Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lifetime Membership?

1. Back To Top    #1

Lifetime Membership?

I see that some people have a "TFP Lifetime" membership icon but don't see that membership option available when I click on the "become a TFP supporter". How does one go about becoming a lifetime member?
    Pool completed 3/21/2016
    8800 gallons, plaster 14' x 24', 3/4 hp Hayward pump, Hayward cartridge filter, Blue Essence T-5 SWG, Kreepy Krauly Kruiser, Taylor K-2006 test kit with Speedstir, Taylor K-1766 salt test and 250 sq. ft. of Heliocol solar panels with Pentair Solartouch control system

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lifetime Membership?

The "LifeTime Supporters" was an option that was retired once TFP received its 501(c)3 status from the IRS. All the "perks" at this point are the same as the current TFP Bronze level. We simply were looking for a way to help simplify the donation process while still giving users more options and more perks. The simplest way we determined we could achieve this was to create new donation levels while honoring the existing ones already in place.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    The "LifeTime Supporters" was an option that was retired once TFP received its 501(c)3 status from the IRS. All the "perks" at this point are the same as the current TFP Bronze level. We simply were looking for a way to help simplify the donation process while still giving users more options and more perks. The simplest way we determined we could achieve this was to create new donation levels while honoring the existing ones already in place.
    Got it! I just thought it was a cool badge to have
    Pool completed 3/21/2016
    8800 gallons, plaster 14' x 24', 3/4 hp Hayward pump, Hayward cartridge filter, Blue Essence T-5 SWG, Kreepy Krauly Kruiser, Taylor K-2006 test kit with Speedstir, Taylor K-1766 salt test and 250 sq. ft. of Heliocol solar panels with Pentair Solartouch control system

4. Back To Top    #4

I've been trying to join for months now and keep getting kicked off the link. Business must be good.
    14,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

I joined last month without any problems. May be write them an email. They are very good at responding to any inquiries you may have.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by nu2pools View Post
    I joined last month without any problems. May be write them an email. They are very good at responding to any inquiries you may have.
    Thanks, will try again by the weekend.
    14,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

I became a Supporter! Thanks for all the great info here--it's made a huge impact on our pool. How do I use the discounts for becoming a member? I need refills for my test kit pronto!
    AGP 11,800 gallon 2015 Doughboy Autumn Breeze 16x28x52" with deep end, solid blue expandable vinyl liner, new 7/27/2017 Doughbly Powerline XP I Dual speed 1 1/2 hp pump model 0-3596-200, Aquaview sand filter 24", Doughboy Stairwaves pool stairs, Ruud/Raypak Propane Heater Model 156 set at 85 degrees in Iowa. TF-100, Pool Math app, 9/2016 Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Plus, Speed Stir

8. Back To Top    #8

You'll get an email with a discount code that can be used one time. Go to the http://tftestkits.net/splash-page.html, order the reagents you need and apply your discount code when checking out.

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Frankhugus View Post
    I've been trying to join for months now and keep getting kicked off the link. Business must be good.
    Are you following this link?
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

10. Back To Top    #10

Yes, it goes nowhere for me. Is there another way?

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by Frankhugus View Post
    Yes, it goes nowhere for me. Is there another way?
    Yes, an admin will contact you. Thanks!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

12. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    Yes, an admin will contact you. Thanks!
    Thanks.

13. Back To Top    #13

What browser are you using?
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

14. Back To Top    #14

Thanks - I just noticed the email in my inbox!
    AGP 11,800 gallon 2015 Doughboy Autumn Breeze 16x28x52" with deep end, solid blue expandable vinyl liner, new 7/27/2017 Doughbly Powerline XP I Dual speed 1 1/2 hp pump model 0-3596-200, Aquaview sand filter 24", Doughboy Stairwaves pool stairs, Ruud/Raypak Propane Heater Model 156 set at 85 degrees in Iowa. TF-100, Pool Math app, 9/2016 Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Plus, Speed Stir