AquaLogic Question for JamesW

Jul 10, 2013
Northern Howell, NJ
The AquaLogic has an air temperature sensor, a water temperature sensor that is in the plumbing and the cell also has a water temperature sensor.

JamesW - Quoting you from another thread here because I didn't want to hijack that one.

Can you explain to me all three sensors? I am wondering if maybe I have an older version of Aqua Logic different than what you are describing. When my digital panel scrolls through the various readings under normal operation, I will get a Water Temp & and Air Temp. Visually at my equipment I see a wire going to a probe that is epoxied right into a plumbing line. So I assume the one I am not seeing in my display is the temperature at the cell?

How do I see that on my digital readout? It's a Goldline Aqua Logic AQL PS-8 installed late 2005, early 2006.

I'm not James, but the water temp, air temp, and solar temp if in use all look identical physically and one in the plumbing is water temp. You should be seeing those in the default menu. It is storming here so I can't look at mine but the cell temp I believe is in the diagnostics menu along with the voltages.

Solar temp? What is that? My default menu shows 2 temps. Air & Water. From JamesW post in other thread it appears there should be 3. Air, Water and Water at cell.... Solar would be #4. But I don't have a solar anything, so I wouldn't expect that.

I will check to see if it's in the diagnostic menu. I rarely go into there. But that would make sense. thx

Sorry, I got ahead of myself and mixed it up the way I wrote it. Air and water are on the default display. There is a 3rd external physical sensor that would be used for solar if needed. It doesn't apply to yours since not in use so only added confusion. My own solar sensor is coiled up and in a box in the garage, lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.