Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: The Light On The Other Side

1. Back To Top    #1

Long Island New York

The Light On The Other Side

Hi everyone hope you are enjoying your pools trouble free! This is my third season following this method of maintaining my pool. Just wanted to give a little encouragement to all the newbies. My pool sparkles in the sun like it has never before and never have I had such an easy time maintaining my pool water. When the pump is off and the water calm I swear I could put a newspaper in my deep end and read the headlines crystal clear. I regularly battled algae to a point I was besides myself. I bet the pool stores could see me coming a mile away, here he is lets sell him some more stuff. I put one gallon of bleach in a day to maintain my free chlorine levels (which I check twice a day religiously) and that is it. Thank you all for the great advice you have given me and here's to all the new folk that will be on their way to enjoying their pool instead of driving back and forth to the pool store!
    TF-100 Test Kit
    16 x 36 @26,000 Gallons Vinyl Inground Built in 2005
    Hayward Pro-Grid 4820 DE Filter
    Hayward HP-2100 Heat Pro Heat Pump
    Aquabot 4WD Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: The Light On The Other Side

Awwwwwww shucks Chief! That made me smile! So nice to hear how easy and good TFP works for you and your pool! "Is it REALLY that easy?" YES! A good test kit and knowing what to use to keep the water balanced are all you need to have a jewel of a pool

Did you know you can help us??? You can become a supporting member. It is tax deductible, helps us keep the lights on for you and others, gives you more picture storage (hint, hint LOL), gets you a discount from

CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter!!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: The Light On The Other Side

Thanks for that great feedback!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach