Just finished leveling again!!

Jun 12, 2016
SPARKS
2cd time around ...when we first filled our Intex Ultra Frame it was insanely unlevel.. within a day it started to tilt with a 4 inch difference... So I called it over my husband and we drained it.. Yesterday my neighbor came up and tilled the high side. We live in Nevada so the ground is exceptionally hard. However after getting it back up and working on it for hours here is where we are at 75% is off by 1 inch if that I have 25% almost 2 inches not quite .... do we have to drain? Or will we survive ? It's the 14ft by 42 inches- thanks in advance..

Well I took my dad's advise and filled the pool about 7 inches with water.. threw a board in it that would float and walked around the frame measuring the water level... pretty glad I did this because the pool is almost perfectly level... there is one small spot where I put the ladder but it is only off by an inch.. I'm gonna check it again at half full :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.