Margarita Making Machine :) - Recommendations?

Just remember Dave, if you have it installed within 4-ft of the pool, you'll need to connect it to the bonding wire.... :laughblue:

Matt,
Thats the one I sorta had my eye on. It looks good. Maybe someone will chime in with a +++ and make me pull the trigger on it.

Dave,

THIS!!

Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with No Brainer Mixer, DM0700 Amazon.com: Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with No Brainer Mixer, DM0700: Kitchen Dining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it! hahaha.. I guess I prolly should bond my grill too!

Just remember Dave, if you have it installed within 4-ft of the pool, you'll need to connect it to the bonding wire.... :laughblue:

the Key West model is the smallest you want with the features I think. It has the option to add more shaved ice to what has already been "mixed" and then spin it all up again.

I don't know about 6 drinlks at a time though, I use.......BIG.....glasses!

Matt,
Thats the one I sorta had my eye on. It looks good. Maybe someone will chime in with a +++ and make me pull the trigger on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it! hahaha.. I guess I prolly should bond my grill too!

Now this one is outside of my price range but HOW AWESOME WOULD THIS BE -

Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide

Amazon.com | Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide: Electric Countertop Blenders: Ice Crushers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville machine for sure like the one's above (I think we have the Key west one). Ours makes three shaved ice drinks at a time. We paid closer to $230 a few years ago. We were just at the Jimmy Buffet show in Chicago on Saturday. FUN times!

If you want a low cost option, go for the Ninja Master Prep blender. I found one at Wallyworld and made Margaritas for friends over the weekend to rave reviews. It manufactures shaved ice quite well, much better than a "regular" blender.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.