Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Margarita Making Machine :) - Recommendations?

1. Back To Top    #1

Margarita Making Machine :) - Recommendations?

I want to buy a Margarita making machine.

I would like for it to make at least 6 or 8 at once.
    Anyone got one? What is is? Do you like it?

Let me know what ya have!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Margarita Making Machine :) - Recommendations?

Paging Dr. Woody ... Dr. Woody ...
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Following!!

(I need one too....)

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

4. Back To Top    #4

Dave,

THIS!!

Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with No Brainer Mixer, DM0700 Amazon.com: Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with No Brainer Mixer, DM0700: Kitchen Dining

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

5. Back To Top    #5

I have this one its great A lot of cleanup but for the summer excellent
    20x40 28K Gallon IG Foxx pool, Vinyl DE filter, variable pump, 400K heater, Aqurite SWG (2012 Installed) all Hayward branded Built 2001. City Well water Aquanaut 400 suction cleaner. 12 Mil solar cover, TAYLOR K-2006 Test Kit Artesian Piper Glen Spa

6. Back To Top    #6

Just remember Dave, if you have it installed within 4-ft of the pool, you'll need to connect it to the bonding wire....
    Matt

7. Back To Top    #7

Matt,
    Thats the one I sorta had my eye on. It looks good. Maybe someone will chime in with a +++ and make me pull the trigger on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
    Dave,

THIS!!

Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with No Brainer Mixer, DM0700 Amazon.com: Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with No Brainer Mixer, DM0700: Kitchen Dining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it! hahaha.. I guess I prolly should bond my grill too!

Just remember Dave, if you have it installed within 4-ft of the pool, you'll need to connect it to the bonding wire....
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

8. Back To Top    #8

the Key West model is the smallest you want with the features I think. It has the option to add more shaved ice to what has already been "mixed" and then spin it all up again.

I don't know about 6 drinlks at a time though, I use.......BIG.....glasses!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    Matt,
    Thats the one I sorta had my eye on. It looks good. Maybe someone will chime in with a +++ and make me pull the trigger on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it! hahaha.. I guess I prolly should bond my grill too!
    Now this one is outside of my price range but HOW AWESOME WOULD THIS BE -

Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide

Amazon.com | Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide: Electric Countertop Blenders: Ice Crushers

Matt

10. Back To Top    #10

The thought just occurred to me, that some of my friends like things like daquiries too. So I might have to get a couple of em! Or maybe 3.

thanks for the thumbs up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackgit View Post
    I have this one its great A lot of cleanup but for the summer excellent
    Divin Dave,

11. Back To Top    #11

Shouldn't this really be asked over here ---- Outdoor Kitchens BBQ Islands

TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

12. Back To Top    #12

I dunno--it DOES kinda qualify as Pool Equipment to me!
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

13. Back To Top    #13

Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville machine for sure like the one's above (I think we have the Key west one). Ours makes three shaved ice drinks at a time. We paid closer to $230 a few years ago. We were just at the Jimmy Buffet show in Chicago on Saturday. FUN times!
    Inground 22k gallon gunite 15x31 main pool, 15x7 wading pool/sunning deck, hot tub/with overflow (9' octagon with limestone top) & slide NSWG, Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen
    Filter dual cartridge Sta-rite 450sq/ft, TF-100 Test Kit
    Heater Raypak 2100 400k btu cupro-nickel exchanger
    Auto pool cover, Polaris 280 auto pool cleaner, Jandy AqualinkRS8 Remote Control System

14. Back To Top    #14

You can always pick up extra blender jars and knock out 2 or 3 different batches of "concoction". (Or so I've heard).

15. Back To Top    #15

Where is the LIKE button for this one.
    It's a little more than I was thinking about spending,but then so was the pool!

Now this one is outside of my price range but HOW AWESOME WOULD THIS BE -

Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide

Amazon.com | Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and Party Guide: Electric Countertop Blenders: Ice Crushers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Divin Dave,

16. Back To Top    #16

If you want a low cost option, go for the Ninja Master Prep blender. I found one at Wallyworld and made Margaritas for friends over the weekend to rave reviews. It manufactures shaved ice quite well, much better than a "regular" blender.
    20K gallon vinyl inground pool, Hayward Pro Series sand filter, 1 HP pump, Taylor K-2006

17. Back To Top    #17

Thanks Woody! I knew you would have the inside scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by woodyp View Post
    the Key West model is the smallest you want with the features I think. It has the option to add more shaved ice to what has already been "mixed" and then spin it all up again.

I don't know about 6 drinlks at a time though, I use.......BIG.....glasses!
    Divin Dave,

18. Back To Top    #18

The ice hopper on it is much larger than the Bahamas model as well.

19. Back To Top    #19

We have a Ninja and it works. Maybe not restaurant quality, but then again I will consume ice cube margaritas if that's all I got.
    30,000 gal free-form IG w/ spa, PebbleSheen Blue Surf, Pentair cartridge filter, Pentair 3 HP Intelliflo, extra pump that is way over-sized for weeping moss rocks, Dolphin Oasis Z5, municipal water, all built Jan-Feb 2016. TF-100, SpeedStir, Liquidator 3/8", borates. My build thread http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-Cypress-TX

20. Back To Top    #20

I have the Margaretville one as well and is the greatest best most fantastic thing I own, and you can get extra pitchers
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast