Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pictures of Royal Seabrook Liner pls!

1. Back To Top    #1

Pictures of Royal Seabrook Liner pls!

Hi! I'd like to see pictures of the Royal Seabrook liner installed if anyone has it! Thanks!
    IG Vinyl Mountain Pond 22x36/ Depth: 3'4"-6'6"/ About 19,000 Gallons/ Pentair/ Clean&Clear Plus420/ Intellichlor IC40/
    Easy Touch/ Intellabrite 5G LED Color-Changing Light/ DeckJetsII/ S.R.Smith slide

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pictures of Royal Seabrook Liner pls!

Hi Crickets! I don't have one installed but found a picture I saved from my online searches for my own liner replacement. Hope this helps. And hope it works. I haven't uploaded a picture for a long time.
    SherryDSC_0113 seabrook liner.jpg
    19,000 gallons, In ground 16 x 32, Vinyl liner, Sand filter Hayward Pro Series S-244T (300 lb media), Pump Hayward 1 hp, Install March 1998, water test kit- TF-100 -- New Liner installed 07-07-2016 -- Mountain Top/Blue Mosaic by Kafko, Installed new 1 hp pump motor on 06-28-2017

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you for sharing!!
    IG Vinyl Mountain Pond 22x36/ Depth: 3'4"-6'6"/ About 19,000 Gallons/ Pentair/ Clean&Clear Plus420/ Intellichlor IC40/
    Easy Touch/ Intellabrite 5G LED Color-Changing Light/ DeckJetsII/ S.R.Smith slide

4. Back To Top    #4

Here are a few of our pool with that liner. I must tell you that EVERY single person that has come over has said, "I love the color of your pool". We love it too. Our PB even had his wife come by and look at it as he liked it so much he is going to change out his liner to this one.

14x28 Kidney IG vinyl pool, 9250 gallons. Pentair 1.5hp superflo variable speed, Pentair Clean and Clear 240 Cartridge filter, Pentair IC40 SWCG, Hayward Heatpro 110,000k heat pump, Pentair Intellibrite 5G LED lights, Polaris 280, Taylor K-2006 test kit

5. Back To Top    #5

This looks the same as Caribe Playa Bottom from Loop-Loc. Yes? Very Pretty.
    SunCountry
    South Phila PA area.

Sundance Spa; Chelsea (468 gallons). Former 28ft AGP owner for 20 years.

6. Back To Top    #6

is that the regatta border and royal sea brook bottom? it looks great in the pics just want to confirm because we liked the sample but only pics i could find before this was not clear enough to give idea what it really looks like.

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by jpelizza View Post
    is that the regatta border and royal sea brook bottom? it looks great in the pics just want to confirm because we liked the sample but only pics i could find before this was not clear enough to give idea what it really looks like.
    Yes that is it. Very happy with the choice.
    14x28 Kidney IG vinyl pool, 9250 gallons. Pentair 1.5hp superflo variable speed, Pentair Clean and Clear 240 Cartridge filter, Pentair IC40 SWCG, Hayward Heatpro 110,000k heat pump, Pentair Intellibrite 5G LED lights, Polaris 280, Taylor K-2006 test kit

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by rmclain73 View Post
    Yes that is it. Very happy with the choice.
    Do you have anymore pictures of your pool? I'm considering the Seabrook liner for our pool going in this Spring. Anyone know the difference between Royal Seabrook and Seabrook? I searched online and it seems like the two names are used interchangeably and it's the same liner.
    Inground vinyl 23'x40' Aspen shape, ~27K gallons, Sta-Rite Intellipro 2 VST Pump, Sta-Rite System:3 Mod DE Filter (60 sq ft), Hybrid In-Floor System (Paramount Valve with Caretaker Heads), AquaComfort Heat Pump, 3x Savi Melody Sol 28W LED Lights, Pentair IC60 SWCG, EasyTouch Automation with ScreenLogic, TF-100 test kit.

9. Back To Top    #9

that looks like my pattern/shade of blue too (except the tile). plastimayd "Blue Paradise."

Love it!
    16x32 IG Vinyl, 13,000 Gals. Hayward S-244T sand filter, SP2810X15 pump
    (1.5 HP motor) Raypak PR266AEN (266k btu) gas heater. TF-100 Test Kit.
    Dolphin E10 Cleaning Robot.

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by jtrovato21 View Post
    Do you have anymore pictures of your pool? I'm considering the Seabrook liner for our pool going in this Spring. Anyone know the difference between Royal Seabrook and Seabrook? I searched online and it seems like the two names are used interchangeably and it's the same liner.
    Here is a link to my build. Plenty of pics. Where in Mass are you located? who is doing your build?

New liner pool outside of Boston, FINALLY!!!!

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by rmclain73 View Post
    Here is a link to my build. Plenty of pics. Where in Mass are you located? who is doing your build?

New liner pool outside of Boston, FINALLY!!!!
    Thanks, I really like that liner and the water color. The one I'm looking at looks a little bit different, but really close to the same pattern and colors. It's on the Vynall site and is a new pattern for them for 2017. It has the Admiral top border and Seabrook bottom. We are having Family Pools out of Lawrence do our pool, hopefully starting in the next few weeks if the weather cooperates. We're in Dracut.
    Inground vinyl 23'x40' Aspen shape, ~27K gallons, Sta-Rite Intellipro 2 VST Pump, Sta-Rite System:3 Mod DE Filter (60 sq ft), Hybrid In-Floor System (Paramount Valve with Caretaker Heads), AquaComfort Heat Pump, 3x Savi Melody Sol 28W LED Lights, Pentair IC60 SWCG, EasyTouch Automation with ScreenLogic, TF-100 test kit.