Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: About me

1. Back To Top    #1

schenectady ny

About me

First off thanks for adding me to your group. I am a full time Firefighter/ EMT. I am trying to turn my pool from green to blue. Thanks for helping

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: About me

Hey there DRiggi Welcome to TFPs!

We can help you with that little green problem when you're ready....Can I suggest you start here?- ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry then delve in to the other pool school articles.

We want to help you get swimming!
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3
    DFW, Texas

Re: About me

Welcome to the forum!

In addition to reading the ABC's article, you will need one of the Recommended Test Kits to properly manage your pool. I use the TF-100 because it's the best value and they have a freshness guarantee. You can order it here: They ship fast - you should have it in your hands in 2-3 days with normal shipping. If you want to really do the right thing, I would order one of these test kits tonight. Do not rely on pool store testing - it is notably inaccurate and they will use those results to sell you all sorts of chemicals you do not need that will cost you way more than this test kit.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.