Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Installing An AG Pool Wall

1. Back To Top    #1

Hillsborough, NC

Installing An AG Pool Wall

Yesterday we got the pool set up. This is my second AG pool install. A buddy came over to help. This may be how the pros do it, but his suggestion was leave the wall sitting in one spot and spin it to unroll it and install as you go. My contribution was to set it on some plywood to make it easier to spin. The two of us installed the wall pretty easily. My first pool I had 2 helpers and it was much tougher to move the wall around the pool, unrolling as we went. So if anybody else is installing their own pool, leaving the wall sitting somewhere inside the pool and spinning it to unroll it makes things a lot easier.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Installing An AG Pool Wall

That is how ours was done. We had two pieces of plywood so someone (me) could move it ahead of the roll of wall as they did their thing. It went real well.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tecumseh, OK

Re: Installing An AG Pool Wall

Same here only we used a big sheet of cardboard. That was the part I was dreading and it actually went really well.

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -