Name That Chair

michaelrbanks

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 19, 2014
Cibolo, TX
My wife fell in love with these reclining chairs with footstools on our cruise and put me in charge of tracking down some for our backyard. I couldn't find a manufacturer label under the chair, or anything similar online. Anyone know what to call these, or where to find them?

bc9b213678f9c9a3dc8fd4262d1d1533.jpg

These look like Strathwood Textilene chairs; they're discontinued by Amazon. Today's Patio has a similar textilene chair & ottoman. You can find quite a few that are all aluminum, but the teak arms are harder to find and/or pricey.

Try contacting the cruise line. These days service companies bend over backwards for client requests like this, especially when it can help them with future business.

My mother had an odd request to a cruise ship years ago about bar soap they provided, did wonders on my brother's skin... then again could have been the warm island weather. They were very helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.