HI - New Pool IG Pool Build - Riverview Florida

bobandsherry

Bronze Supporter
Apr 20, 2016
Riverview, FL
Hi - Newbie here with a pool build that's about 2 months underway. Screen enclosure measured and hopefully installed this week (fingers crossed) and then the final finish and we'll then have to maintain the beast.

Found this forum to get educated on what I've got myself into. We had AG pool in the past (Chicago area), but now that we are in Florida we are making the jump to an inground pool. I'm going through Pool School now, hoping to graduate soon :) Getting the various cheat sheets (spreadsheets and calculator links) saved off for future reference.

Info on our pool, free form pool, about 350 sq ft and 850 sq ft for decking (pavers). A couple pics, the 3D rendering and the current condition.

pool3.jpg IMG_20160614_144746.jpg

Hi BobandSherry,
Welcome to TFP!

Lovely lovely pool and backyard area you have there! I especially like your choice of deck material and pattern. It works beautifully with your mediterranean home and those roof shingles.

Hollar at us if you have any questions!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.