Auto Pilot in Ont Canada?

According to Canadian regulations, Salt Chlorine Generators HAVE to have the equivalent of our EPA approval called, PCP. Pool Pilots sold throughout Canada must be sold through Lectranator Systems Inc, in Calgary (I think I'm going to be up there in August for some Golf!). www.lectranator.com
They are our exclusive distributor in Canada. However, they have a dealer network. If you contact them, they can direct you to the nearest dealer in Ontario.

If you purchase stateside, there's a chance that you will not get warranty coverage in Canada. The regulation should be the same with all salt systems.

That's not to say that you cant get it from the US, but know in advance that you're assuming all responsibility in doing so.

Sean,
Thx for the reply. I'm not worried about the warranty issues. The unit can be mailed back to Florida if a problem comes up. The cost savings buying in the USA is a huge difference and may well be worth the risk.
Cheers,
Terry

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.