Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: LED lights ouf of sync

1. Back To Top    #1

LED lights ouf of sync

I have a fiberstars WIR-Tran led light set up. after opening my pool the 2 lights are now out of sync. i am not finding anywhere how to get them back in sync. any ideas?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: LED lights ouf of sync

Have you found the manual online? Mine are a different brand than yours but when they got out of sync there was a procedure to sync them up again. I found it on the brand's website, I believe? (and printed it out to keep for future reference)

See if this is what you're looking for- http://srsmith.com/media/127276/79-1...al-v8-0916.pdf (Google is my friend!)
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

ive found several manuals online but nothing that deals with these troubleshooting issues.

4. Back To Top    #4

I read over that link I sent you and it does mention how to fix the problem.

Color Sync Reset, page 2
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain