Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Heater Came On by Itself - Aqualink RS

1. Back To Top    #1

Heater Came On by Itself - Aqualink RS

Its not my day today. I put the system in Service Mode from the Aqualink RS controller, started the filter pump and the heater came on by itself. I did not push the heater button and also, the red light on the Aqualink control panel for the heater was not lit up.

Any thoughts..Thanks!
    10,000 gallon IG pebble pool, 1,200 gallon raised spa, built 2006, Hayward Mega Plus 700 cartridge filter, Hayward Northstar SP4015NS 1.5hp pump, Hayward Super II 2.5hp spa pump w/blower, Jandy AquaLink RS, SpaLink RS controller, A&A Quik Leveler, Quik Clean In-floor cleaning/leaf vac, Laars LX 400 heater, Fiberstars 6004 fiber optic light. Massive delamination of ShastaDeck cool decking.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

In the Industry

Re: Heater Came On by Itself - Aqualink RS

Unplug the spalink see what happens

3. Back To Top    #3

unplug from the spa end or within Aqualink? Thanks
    10,000 gallon IG pebble pool, 1,200 gallon raised spa, built 2006, Hayward Mega Plus 700 cartridge filter, Hayward Northstar SP4015NS 1.5hp pump, Hayward Super II 2.5hp spa pump w/blower, Jandy AquaLink RS, SpaLink RS controller, A&A Quik Leveler, Quik Clean In-floor cleaning/leaf vac, Laars LX 400 heater, Fiberstars 6004 fiber optic light. Massive delamination of ShastaDeck cool decking.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Easiest from the Aqualink.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,