Deaf parent with five children with first time Summer Waves 14 x 42 pool

We are so thrilled to have our own swimming pool for our children to keep busy! We have well water. We filled with it since we could not afford water transport. OOPS my house water is low pressure I am not sure how fix it back normal.

We did DIY bucket to clean iron out of the pool. It worked wonderful!. We have that pool almost month now.

We we are learning more about colors since we have mustard color. We did again DIY bucket again. Its seems not work since its too clean but the color still there. I found this website pool school. Now I am joining and learning.

Welcome to TFP :)

You may have to use a sequestrant to keep the iron suspended out of the water, it will constantly need to be done... this will be a higher level of pool care that most of us do not know a lot about..

Please get a great test kit, it will help you so much to start out and get good reading on your water, I love and recommend the TF100, check out test kits below in my sig :)

here are some searches for iron in water :)

https://www.google.com/search?sitesearch=www.troublefreepool.com&q=hard+pipe+intex&submit.x=0&submit.y=0#safe=off&tbs=qdr:y&q=iron+in+water+site:www.troublefreepool.com