You want reviews

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
I read and read and asked before I bought new pool equipment. At the time I didn't know about this forum. I ended up buying all Pentair. I'm happy I did. Just to add this. Yesterday I got my rebate check for $450 from pentair. $150 from PNG electric company. If anyone wants to know about pentair please fell fee to ask me. What I bought. Pentair variable speed VS-SVRS pump. Cost $750 rebate $150 pentair system 3 modular filter SM series. Pentair 140 elect. Heat pump. Our pool was closed for 7 years. Was not winteriz!! When we opened the pool there was trees growing from the steps. Black water with leaves 3 ft. Deep. After just vacuuming the pool without replacing the water, the system 3 cleaned that water in 14 days. If anyone is looking for a heater, that 140 heat pump gets the water from 74 to 84 deg in 24 hours. Cost to run it a month is under $100 a month. Weather and temp plus size will change. If I went with Gas vs Electric, the cost would be much higher. Pool has about 32,000 gall. Water.

you can only do one picture, if you support the site you can add more or check out my link below on adding pictures :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.