Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: You want reviews

1. Back To Top    #1

You want reviews

I read and read and asked before I bought new pool equipment. At the time I didn't know about this forum. I ended up buying all Pentair. I'm happy I did. Just to add this. Yesterday I got my rebate check for $450 from pentair. $150 from PNG electric company. If anyone wants to know about pentair please fell fee to ask me. What I bought. Pentair variable speed VS-SVRS pump. Cost $750 rebate $150 pentair system 3 modular filter SM series. Pentair 140 elect. Heat pump. Our pool was closed for 7 years. Was not winteriz!! When we opened the pool there was trees growing from the steps. Black water with leaves 3 ft. Deep. After just vacuuming the pool without replacing the water, the system 3 cleaned that water in 14 days. If anyone is looking for a heater, that 140 heat pump gets the water from 74 to 84 deg in 24 hours. Cost to run it a month is under $100 a month. Weather and temp plus size will change. If I went with Gas vs Electric, the cost would be much higher. Pool has about 32,000 gall. Water.
    Inground 30x60 vinyl W/2 French ends w/sitting spa. Built 2007. 2016 pentair electric 140 heat pump. Pentair VS-SVRS pump. System 3 modular filter SM series S7m120

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: You want reviews

That's quite an impressive cleanup considering the condition of the pool. Any chance of before & after pics?
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

nice, I do love Pentair
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

I'm trying to download pict but the file says full and will not let me add more pict. I mark the old pict so they will take them off.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

you can only do one picture, if you support the site you can add more or check out my link below on adding pictures
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

6. Back To Top    #6

Ok I will. I was able to delete the two pict in file but I see it took off the pict I posted ?? I'm having a hard time dragging the pict Down
    Inground 30x60 vinyl W/2 French ends w/sitting spa. Built 2007. 2016 pentair electric 140 heat pump. Pentair VS-SVRS pump. System 3 modular filter SM series S7m120

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

if you delete a picture it deletes it off your thread, not recommended

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    you can only do one picture, if you support the site you can add more or check out my link below on adding pictures
    How do we support the site?
    14,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

14600 gal Intex 24' Round 52" deep AG Pool (Heavily Modified)
    200lb sand filter w/2 speed 1.5/0.5hp pump
    Stenner 45MHP10 Liquid Chlorine (well... bleach) Injector. Borates added.
    K-2006 test kit w/Speedstir
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

10. Back To Top    #10

Thanks.
    14,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

11. Back To Top    #11

Can you show me that water fall. I found a water pipe from pool to pump that's not connected. I was told its for a water slide they had. We don't want to put a slide but maybe I can do a fountain?