Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi, from the Philippines

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi, from the Philippines

I have recently retired and have just about completed the pool in the garden. I know a little about water chemistry but I am new to pool operation and management. I designed the pool with the help of a local builder who has built a few pools in the area. With any luck my wife and I can swim every day with not too much time or expense being spent on maintenance.
    i am now going to have a wander around the forum and provide details of the pool. Here is a picture, with a Siberian Tiger in the foreground to give an idea of scale.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Hi, from the Philippines

Welcome to TFP That is a really nice looking pool, not to big, not to small, and the tiger looks happy
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3
    DFW, Texas

Re: Hi, from the Philippines

Welcome to TFP!

To get the basics of pool water management, begin with this article: ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry. This boils everything you need to know about managing pool water chemistry down to one page.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.