Looking for pictures of pools with darker liners

Hi ,we are in the looking phase right now .Thinking we will go with an inground lined rectangle pool. I just cant decide what color liner , I am going between light aqua and natural grey . I would love to see some pictures. thanks

I love our liner. Just put it in this year. I hear darker keeps the pool warmer.

22ad80dd2d8a3f680c46824ce311c4cf.jpg

2effe3ea3f1208a556cd35670d700b23.jpg

Reactions: Thehomez66

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Joey316g,
I am about to build a pool, and want a different contractor to build the concrete deck that extends beyond the 3 foot pool deck provider by the pool builder. Your pool looks exactly like what I've selected. Is there any coloring (light gray) added to your concrete? Did u add additional concrete later on? Do you have a pic of what it looks like now?
Thanks...

Can you see your toes at night in a dark liner? My liner is old, and aqua, but I like that I can see my toes. My husband wants a dark liner when we replace it, but I want to see my toes, and bugs, at night. I know its silly, but I won’t feel comfortable if I can’t fully see at night.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.