Thank you! (Wasn't Sure Where to Post This!)

FattyLumpkin

Gold Supporter
May 19, 2016
Massachusetts
I feel compelled to thank everyone on this site for their guidance. I'm in year two of pool ownership. Let's just say last year was a complete disaster full of many trips to the pool store, many confusing tests from the same store, and much (I now realize) unnecessary purchases of algaecide, salt, and shock. I suffered through algae blooms all season, and didn't understand why it was happening. I kept shocking to just keep things at bay, but when I say "shock", I mean I poured one bag of shock into my pool once a week. I was completely clueless.

Fast forward to this year, and I've turned into a complete chem-nerd thanks to all of you. I got my TF-100, and I test religiously. And I can say that my water is near perfect! Crystal clear, no signs of algae, and I feel fantastic knowing where my levels are, and that they're where they should be!

I just wanted to thank everyone for this... I'm having fun now, and enjoying my safe, clean pool thanks to all of you.

Cheers! :cheers:

0617161324 (1).jpg

Thanks for sharing.

I love to see this kind of post. Pool care isn't rocket science, it's just about learning to test and feed your pool what it needs.......not what the pool store needs to sell. AWSOME that you've found your happy spot and can enjoy it.

Feel free to contribute to this site that has no advertisements and has probably saved you tons of money at the pool store.

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.