Time to say goodbye

I'm reserving final judgement until the fish are underwater, but for right now I like it. I have maybe a foot and half of water so far however I've only had the hose on during daylight hours. I'm hoping it I'll be able to start cutting the holes within the next two days. Going on vacation starting the 9th, hope to have it up and running before then so I can get my chemicals in it and start have it pretty for my return :) Which this now reminds me, I need to run to wally world and pickup some CYA and some chlorinating tablets for the floater while I'm gone.

I went back to your first post and it said "add some chlorine" so I am guessing you have a good test and have been doing things the TFP way. I just wanted to make sure. We want this pretty liner to last a good, long time!

Let me know which test kit you have. Even better fill in your signature so the info will always be there. Settings-upper right, edit signature-middle left. Put in pool size (gals), equipment type, test kit, etc.

Kim:cat:

So far all is good, heading to Orlando tomorrow morning so tonight I need to place some tri-chlor pucks in my floater and pray it lasts a week. Definitely don't want to come home to a green mess after everything else.

got my TF-100 almost 5 years ago

Not messing with the signatures, if I can on the boards I'm on I turn them off, they clutter up the screen and annoy my eyes with all the crazy stuff people put in them. Makes it hard for me to concentrate on what I'm reading. I'll just tell ya what I got if ya ask :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Mine must drive you crazy with all of the colors lol
I had to edit my original response a few times for fear of making ya upset about it :) It's really light colors like greens and yellows on white background that strain my eyes. I have one forum that I change the theme of to be darker cause a black background with white text is easier for me to read but then someone decides they want to type in Blue, and the theme doesn't handle that so blue text on black is totally un readable for me so I'm forced to change back to the forum default theme. Somedays I wish there would be forums where I can say who cares what someone types in, show it in this instead :)

We need a pic that shows the fish!

IMG_3013.jpg
You really can't see the fish unless you look down the wall, otherwise from the top of the water you may see a Dory exposed at the top, but unless you look at the bottom you really can't make it what it is from the other end of the pool......It might just be the time of day I'm looking at it though.

Last edited:
That is SO pretty! I can't wait to see how it holds up to the sun over time. Hummmmmmmm Honey! I might have found my next liner! LOL

No worries on the siggy. It takes a LOT more than that to upset up. It just makes our "job" easier if it is there at a glance.

How bout if you ask a question about your chemicals or equipment you make sure to add in the test you have as well as details about what ever it is your are asking about??? That should help.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.