Intex filter pumps??

Everyone who has bought that pump loves it, the only one better is the saltwater generator pump because it makes your chlorine on the spot :)

It was 120 pounds of
ef61300819a792735e2df5d088c87244.jpg

HTH pool sand purchase at Ace Hardware store... ?

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8,400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 3,000 GPH pump with 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

I bought one this season to replace cartridge type filter. I love it. Low maintenance and easy to run. I did cut off the GFCI plug and replace with a standard plug to run it with a mechanical timer (the timer is protected by a GFCI outlet). This increases the ease of use. I am able to run the filter twice daily (for about 5 hrs each time). With the GFCI plug it would trip every time the mechanical timer clicked on. I also paired this pump with a SWG and it's perfect.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.