Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Calling All Hayward ProLogic Jedis–Trying To Control Heat/Cool Heat Pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Calling All Hayward ProLogic Jedis–Trying To Control Heat/Cool Heat Pump

I have a Heat Siphon dual (heat and cool) heat pump, model z575HC. It will operate in three modes–Heat, Cool, or Auto. I'm in Central Florida and use the unit for both heating and cooling. I recently installed a Hayward ProLogic unit to control new Hayward Echostar, booster cleaning pump, water feature, lights, fire pit, etc. I'm a novice programming ProLogic, but there doesn't seem to be a way to control the Heat Siphon unit from the ProLogic unless it is in "Heat" mode only. Any one have any ideas or suggestions?

This is only used on pool. There is no spa.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Calling All Hayward ProLogic Jedis–Trying To Control Heat/Cool Heat Pump

Welcome to TFP

You may have to call tech support on this one, not many have that exact automation that could help
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **