Hello! We've got ourselves a green cloudy above ground round pool with barely a few inches visibility (can't see the second step on our ladder)
We've been pool stored to death.. I don't have current numbers but they've had us go through 3 bottles of algaecide and a ton of stabilizer, in the midst we had switched to a swg and most recently shocked it. All I had to test on hand were strips, will try to post proper results soon.. But strip results mostly leaned to everything a little high except chlorine. It was in the '1-3 ok' range. Now it's been shocked last night with the recommended number of hth sock it with everything running all night and zero difference.(pump/sand filter) But from everything I've read since stumbling upon this site, I presume it's cya that will lead us to a partial drain.