Had to bring my FC up to shock level yesterday after some raccoons used my pool for a toilet. I turned off the SWG and when I left for work today the test results were:
I am wondering about how long it should take to get the FC down to my normal level of 5. The pool gets full sun all day. We are having a pool party tomorrow and I would prefer to have the chlorine level be lower than it currently is.
Also, I usually don't smell the chlorine but since adding enough to bring it up to shock level I can. I though smelling chlorine meant it was burning off "bad stuff" but my CC is 0. I'm confused.