No flow through pumping station

Jun 18, 2015
Murfreesboro
I turned the Aqualink off to service mode to clean the pump basket on jandy pool pump. When I turned the Aqualink on to auto mode and turned the pump on. No flow sign is coming on the panel and no water is flowing through pool returns or pump or aquapure. I forgot to open the water valves to the pumping station. I turned the water valves on. And turned the Aqualink on again. Still no flow sign coming on the panel after I turned the pump on. No water is going through the system or coming out of the pool returns.

No water flow through the pumping station

I have jandy aqualink pump system.. After I clean the pump basket and turn the system on again. No flow sign coming at aqualink panel and no water coming through pool returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes pump is running

So the pump is not primed.
Is the lid on? The drain plugs in?

How long did you let the pump run? It should start trying to pull water in within a few seconds to a minute.

So, the pump was working.
You took the lid off to clean the pump.
Put the lid on tried to run but the valve was closed.
Open valves.
Tried to run the pump.

Clearly either you did not seal the pump lid, or your valves are still messed up.

My old pump I would sometimes have to help prime it. Turn off the pump and quickly pour a bucket of water into the pump basket and reseal and try again. When you turn it back on at the panel push the button past delay quickly so it starts right a away.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.