So just got a Stenner 45 MPH10 off ebay. no accessories so I need to purchase a kit that has all that stuff. Supposed to be brand new for $65. I think they made a mistake on the ad as they said 12V instead of 120V on don't think they make a DC version of the 45MPH10. I got burned on another one that was pretty crusty couldn't get it to work it was super gummed up. Hopefully this one is really new or sending back.
- Pool uses approx. 1/2 gallon a day in full heat.
- 1/4" of 3/8" on tubing? Clear or black
- I saw someone else post about injecting into the drain on their chlorinator, sure enough my Hayward puck chlorinator has one so looks like a good place. It hasn't had pucks in almost a year so not too worried on that.
- I have been looking for 15 gallon tanks new they are almost 100 with shipping. Havnet found any used ones not sure who around my area I could find something like that. My though was to possibly use the 5 gallon bucket from Lowes. I could actually get 2 and Tee the suction line and it would draw from both buckets evenly. 10gallons would be approx.x 20 days so more than enough
- I have a crawl space right next to the pump pad, its got power and would keep tings out of the sun. Any concerns about vapor from the chlorine in the buckets. Plan was to drill hole and use grommet for the tubing.
- will use a timer and figure out how much run time I need to pump 1/2 gallon. is it better to run every couple hours? Pool school says I should be around 5 with CYA of 40. Goal is so it doesn't drop below 3.
Im going on a couple trips in a few weeks my wife will be here for the first one so she can monitor things second one is 10 days so need to dial in. I really don't want to resort to pucks and honestly they wouldn't last 10 days anyway. Water is 90 so things could go south very quickly.