Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Kentucky

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello from Kentucky

Hello y'all from Kentucky!

I look forward to speaking with y'all and getting to know everyone. I have came here a lot for research and advise. 😁

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello from Kentucky

Hi beccas27! We're working to grab the details form your previous post and we'll get it added back to your description of the problem (cloudiness). Great to have you with us at TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks!!

I am trying to add a signature also. But I guess I can't do from mobile. Rats 🙈

4. Back To Top    #4

Alright! I see your other post was re-established. I'm still looking for more cell phone instructions, this is all I have for now though:
    You can add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.
    We'll get you more guidance shortly.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

5. Back To Top    #5

I got the signature now! Thank ya
    27"x42" above ground pool- 18,000 gallons according to calculator
    Brand New Hayward Pump and filter 2 HP
    Shepherdsville Kentucky

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome to TFP!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.