Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Texas Question #2

1. Back To Top    #1

Texas Question #2

I consider myself an honorary Texan since I live in Memphis but have actually been to Memphis, Texas! 6 years ago had a neat, old style hotel on the main street downtown corner and was a pretty cool little town.

Here goes-after speaking to Cl Industries and Aquavations we more than likely (95%) going with Hydrazzo Hatteras Grey.
    Coping will be 9" Bullnose brick in either sunset red or 4 different shades of reds/pinks.

QUESTION- we are looking for porcelain Talavera Tile Suppliers.
    Looked at Mexican Talavera Tile for Home, Outdoors, and Pools by Latin Accents and love the Catalina Porcelain Santa Rosa and Samara lines in the red shades. Won't let me do web addy for some reason but it is latin-accents dot com
    Since Texas must have porcelain Talavera available will someone point me in that direction so I can spend some $'s in Texas?

Thanks ya'll!
    Last edited by DGS; 06-23-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: website
    Memphis TN New to owning a Pool.Appx. 25,000 gallon inground gunite outdoor pool appx 20x40 curvy shape surrounded by 10 large crepe myrtles and other trees.Pool was installed about 20 years ago.
    Triton II Sand Filter Pentair Chlorinator 3" tabs Polaris vacuum 3' to 7' with a diving board. Taylor 2006 FAS DPD Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Texas Question #2

IMG_0497.jpg

Existing pool
    Memphis TN New to owning a Pool.Appx. 25,000 gallon inground gunite outdoor pool appx 20x40 curvy shape surrounded by 10 large crepe myrtles and other trees.Pool was installed about 20 years ago.
    Triton II Sand Filter Pentair Chlorinator 3" tabs Polaris vacuum 3' to 7' with a diving board. Taylor 2006 FAS DPD Test Kit