Finally Building - Manvel TX

Time for an update.

7/21 The gunite contractor came back and formed up the fix on the grotto.

7/22 Start of tile and stone as well as the shoot for the grotto fix.

7/23 Finish stone and tile.

Pictures of where we are now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The rain hasn't affected us much. We're at a lull point. Our tile and coping is done. Our electric is done. The plumbing is pretty much done they just need to tie in to our existing plumbing at the valve I installed last weekend in my shop. We're waiting for the slide and waterfall build and decking which we've been told will both be taking a while. We're still on track for swimming by Labor Day which was what they promised us in the beginning so we're just trying to be patient.

Re: Finally building

Also spent $2400 today on LED bubblers. Any opinions. I think they look cool but I've never seen one in person. Anyone have an experience to share?

I'm looking forward to see yours. I am a bit behind you in my build and have two in my wet deck.

There's another build on here that's active right now with them.

Georgia Pool Build.... No Longer O/B :)

I believe she is just waiting for plaster so she'll be done before me. Hopefully we can both get pictures of what we can expect.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.