Wobbly pool ladder

jcp

Aug 14, 2012
Mid Missouri
5th season (if I remember right) with our Intex. Overall very satisfied with the whole experience.

Decided it was time to replace the ladder due to rust, and decided to stick with the basic Intex ladder. Now the original Intex ladder has never been the most solid feeling ladder, but it's been adequate enough. Good God they've managed to loosen the tolerances even more and change up the design a bit and the new ones are even more wobbly than my old one. I mean this new ladder is like a wet noodle. I doubt it will collapse, but I could get motion sickness this thing wiggles around so much. Ok perhaps the motion sickness is an exaggeration.

I've given Intex credit on here for a lot of things, gonna have to take some away on this one. Rant over.

I like that one and considered it.

In the end, this one again will be adequate. Just surprised that a redesign on a wobbly ladder would include making it a bit wobblier.

We'll probably be making the transition to a hard sided pool in the next year or two, will get a nice ladder or pool deck then. My youngest and shortest child is just about tall enough for the extra depth.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.