I just got an Intex 15'x42" above ground pool. I filled it up on Wednesday, shocked it on Friday. I am now plagued with green/grey water. I cant see 2 feet deep!
I thought that perhaps I needed to shock it again...no luck. I used two of the super shock & swim bags(Calcium Hypochlorite 52%) to ensure it was shocked enough. Did not help a bit. I have bought Ph Minus(Sodium Bisulfate 92%), Metal Control(Hydroxyethylidene Diphosphonic Acid), and Clarifier(Cationic Polymer). Nothing has helped!!!! I did get into the pool yesterday. The bottom and sides felt fine, so I don't believe that it is an algae problem. Any help would be appreciated!
Here are the latest test results:
The pool is about 4600gal and vinyl.