The end is near in Nor Cal, I hope.

May 26, 2016
Vacaville ca
Hello, I was excited then frustrated and now excited again. I found this website in the frustrated stage of the project so I did not post pictures. There is a lot of information here, Thank you guys. I wish I had found it sooner. Now that we are in the final stretch I am excited and back into it. We started the contract in February permit was pulled in March and they started in April. The deck is scheduled to be poured this Friday. We are having an in ground free form pool installed. It is going to be 35 by 18, 3.5 to 6 feet deep. We are going with pebble finish and a salt finish deck. I will post picture when I figure it out.

Sounds about like us last year - we started looking in February, signed a contract in March, had a permit in April, and finished at the last of July...

We were frustrated during the build by the city, the builder at times, and the strange schedule of the subs...

We are really enjoying our pool this year. You should be swimming soon!

20160519_132639_zpsueeusfcn.jpg

2016051895111935_zpsavr2cdxc.jpg

IMG_0832_zpspd4aivhu.jpg

I added some pictures. The concrete deck was poured Friday and is looking good. It is nice to see progress. The interior is next, hopefully soon. It has been around 105 here. Can it be to hot to do the pebble interior?

Heat can be a concern when installing pool finishes. Discuss that with your PB. With Pebbletec/sheen it usually shot one day and acid washed and filled the next day. I don't know about having the surface exposed in 100+ temps. If it should be wetted or not. Definitely worth a conversation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.