Texas Question

Hydrazzo is a polished exposed aggregate pool finish, it is applied much like traditional plaster or quartz. The exposure is typically done the following day with a strong acid solution. The pool is then polished, not buffed, with a water driven polishing unit. The surface is polished until a smooth surface is achieved. The same procedures can be done with a quartz finish, the major difference is Hydrazzo is a pre bagged mix with their proprietary ingredients mixed with the cement and aggregates.

Sent from my SGP561 using Tapatalk

I live in Texas, but work for a major corporation based out of Memphis, TN. I can appreciate your perspective, and I agree, our climates are very similar, with yours being just a bit less humid and a bit less hot (a few degrees usually). I was up there for a trip and we went to the Redbirds game at Autozone Park (Mid-May), and the weather was just incredible. I'd say any advice regarding "regional" issues should apply to you the same as it applies to us. I also have family here in Texas and in Memphis as well, and enjoy visiting them a few times a year when I'm up there on business.

Glad to have you, I love the backyard area, looks very nice.

Look lets get real here, there are lots o Texans here because, well, they are a bit slow and need more assistance than the average person in operating there pool.

Don't worry Texas the other 49 states will help you. Now if you could just fed ex me some Texas bbq.

I always thought it was because it's a 12 hour drive from Shreveport to El Paso, or Amarillo to Brownsville. Takes a serious lot of people to fill that up, take care of it, and keep everyone fed!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Singing...

"Texas, Our Texas! All hail the mighty State!
Texas, Our Texas! So wonderful so great!
boldest and grandest, withstanding ev'ry test
O Empire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blest."

:grin:

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Look lets get real here, there are lots o Texans here because, well, they are a bit slow and need more assistance than the average person in operating there pool.

Don't worry Texas the other 49 states will help you. Now if you could just fed ex me some Texas bbq.

OMG! You went there...so I guess I will too- Memphis BBQ beats Texas BBQ any day!

Jokes on you bud! I figured out where the water hose goes in only like 4 days. It's the big hole, which later becomes the water part. There was a youtube video and everything...

Memphis BBQ beats Texas BBQ any day!

Depends on the location. I prefer Texas BBQ at a few places like JB's BBQ in Orange, TX. And I prefer the Commissary in Germantown. Both are awesome in their own right. You might blast me for this, but I think Corky's and Rendezvous are just ok.

Jokes on you bud! I figured out where the water hose goes in only like 4 days. It's the big hole, which later becomes the water part. There was a youtube video and everything...

Depends on the location. I prefer Texas BBQ at a few places like JB's BBQ in Orange, TX. And I prefer the Commissary in Germantown. Both are awesome in their own right. You might blast me for this, but I think Corky's and Rendezvous are just ok.
"only like 4 days" Thanks for making me spit out my coffee! LOL!

Not a Rendevous fan or the Commissary. Corkys is ok but I do love the rolls there. Yum!
The best BBQ is from my own backyard in lovely Dogwood Grove Neighborhood in Germantown :chef: or hanging out at the BBQ fest....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.