taylor tech 81329 & dolphin dx3s

Jun 26, 2015
Benton, AR
Okay, so first time long time and all that. Or kind of. I moved into this money pit and this dang pool is a microcosm of my woes. I have spent thousands and labored hours on this stupid thing...I've tried wally world chems, i've tried unethical pool stores, and now it's your turn TFP peoples....So i digress...

I have a pool that has been mostly green for two years. I just changed the filter sand and now it's getting SLAM'd for the first time. So I need a FAS-DPD test kit.....At the one decent pool store around, a Leslie's, they have a taylor 81329 test kit. They say it's a FAS-DPD test kit. I ask if it has the powder scoop (which is what I think i read here) but he wasn't sure what I meant but he's summer help. So can anyone verify what I'm looking at? I understand that Leslie's sells, at times, the k2006 kit; or at least rebrands it. Is it possible that I have a part number and just not the model name???

Also, I'm looking at getting the Dolphin DX3S which is also there. Its the same price as online and I'd rather not pay shipping and have to wait for either of these if they are available locally. (and not to hijack my own thread but any input on the dolphin would be grand)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.