Text from Neighbor -- They're digging your pool!

IMG_1196_zpsiejblseejpeg-1.jpg

Today may be "paver" day. Only time will tell . . . :)

I thought the same thing at first. I had to go look at which thread I was on. I follow so many I can and do mix them up every once in a while.

That is a nice/good neighbor to have already! I can see many pool parties with them when you get there!

Kim:cat: (I also see them sneaking over to swim LOL)

The deck is beautiful. Your waterline tile looks different installed than in your earlier material post. That looked more green, but installed looks more blue. Very nice. Great contrast with the coping/deck. Excited to see the rest come together. Gonna be great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The deck is beautiful. Your waterline tile looks different installed than in your earlier material post. That looked more green, but installed looks more blue. Very nice. Great contrast with the coping/deck. Excited to see the rest come together. Gonna be great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. It is hard to tell if it is the same or not. It is grouted dark blue, so maybe that makes it look bluer. It's also in the sun, and I'm not able to be there to compare, so I own it now. I do like the way it looks though.

The travertine is different, . . . He kept saying Noche and I kept saying No Way. We wanted linen or crema. You can see what we ended up with . . . Hard to tell from the photos how dark it really is. At any rate I guess we'll have to see it to know for sure.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So when do you get to go see your pool??

Won't see it until Labor Day weekend Marla. Five weeks, two days, four hours . . . :)

- - - Updated - - -

Love that corner spillway on the spa!

Thanks Borjis. It was supposed to be extended a little further back on both sides, but maybe being smaller will make the waterfall effect better? Gotta be positive at this point . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, looking good, man!

It's going to be nice right up against that view fence :cheers:

Thanks. With a couple of high stools on that raised deck, I can look down the wash and see city lights for 15 miles. Hoping I can see the mountain view in the opposite direction from the Baja deck, but the pads step up two feet per lot going that direction.

How'd the plaster turn out?

Truck broke down first thing yesterday. Luckily before they started . . .

Plastering today. My neighbor went over last night to see if there was any storm damage from the monsoon that passed through Friday night and didn't notice they installed the alarm on the slider. She about jumped out of her skin when that thing went off . . . Yes, I know, I owe her big time!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.