Aqua Logic T-cell 16

djstaz

Jun 20, 2016
Florence, N.J.
HI there, we've been having issues with error codes, High Salt Amps. we bought (2) replacement t-cell 15's for our pool. One was a "replacement", not the original brand, the other was a Hayward. I read a lot of reviews about the K1 relay and my husband re-soldered that. That seemed to fix the High Salt error. Now we are getting Low salt and the generator wont stay on, and that's with trying both new cells. The water tests have been right in zone between 3000-3300. Does anyone have any ideas about what the problem could be? It's been getting pricey after buying (2) new cells and we're hoping its something we can do without needing a new board.

Djstaz

Welcome to TFP :)

Most SWG read salt on the low side, try taking your salt level to 3500 and see and then 3700 if that does not work... Some SWG are just picky... I do believe the T15 like about 35/3600 salt level

a salt reading of 2200 is way low, I don't know if the SWG will pick up a real salt reading of 3700, it would still only think it is 2700 and that is still low...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.