New guy here. My first Intex setup 18 foot

Jun 28, 2015
Michigan
Been doing a lot of diging here got the base ground compacted, bricks in place, and now for some sand to fill it all in and a inch or so of mortar sand to finish it all off. Maybe I can be swimming by the 4th of July :-?

image.jpg

I would love to go with a salt water system. I have a intex 3000 gal sand filter that I just got. I got the pool last summer for 100 bucks and it was used for 1 summer., so I don't have a lot of money tied up in it yet.

Excellent, off to a great start! I am sure you will have lot of fun come July 4th.
Get you PH and Alkalinity levels in the right direction, then get some liquid chlorine or bleach into it to get things started. It will much simpler to maintain the levels once you get the proper test kit, but that will take a good week to get. But no reason to not get things started now. If you do not have a local place that sells the kit, then you have to order it, and that is a wait for it item then. It will all come together in the end, enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.