Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Do you have Travertine Spa Coping?

1. Back To Top    #1

Do you have Travertine Spa Coping?

I'm having an argument with my pool builder as to what that should look like and we (me and others on TFP) don't find mine acceptable. Can any of you post pictures of the ends of your round spa travertine coping? Specifically where it ends into your spillway... Thank you so much if you can!!!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Do you have Travertine Spa Coping?

Not sure I understand the question?
    O/B Woodland Hills, CA : O/B12x30 inground with 6x6 10-jet spa, 10,500gal, 6' Baja deck, 42" spillway, All Jandy: 400k heater, 2.7 HP VS pump, 1.5HP booster spa pump, SWG, Intellelink controls, (4) LED lights, cartridge filter and BlueSquareQ360 infloor cleaning system, Eclipse drain, glass tiles, Zanzibar white pebble finish. Broke ground 2/18/2016, completed 8/16/2016. TFT 100 kit.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Do you have Travertine Spa Coping?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Rizzo View Post
    Not sure I understand the question?
    Thanks for replying Frank! Like that but for round spas, more of a top view of the coping, and so you can see where it spills over into the pool.

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools