Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin Nautilus just stops

1. Back To Top    #1

Dolphin Nautilus just stops

I have a Dolphin Nautilus that I have had for about a year now. Recently, it has gotten to where it will just stop and not move. The power light on the power brick is still illuminated also. I can turn it off, unplug it, plug it back in, and turn it back on and it does it's thing. The good news is that it isn't every time, only occasionally. But it does seem to be happening more frequently, which has me nervous.

Any thoughts?
    15,000 gallon free form Viking fiberglass pool. Hayward Star-Clear Plus C12002 cartridge filter. Hayward Swim Pure Plus T-15 SWG. Testing with TF-100 Kit. 2 speed 1.5HP Supreme pump. Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dolphin Nautilus just stops

Quote Originally Posted by nlindelldc View Post
    I have a Dolphin Nautilus that I have had for about a year now. Recently, it has gotten to where it will just stop and not move. The power light on the power brick is still illuminated also. I can turn it off, unplug it, plug it back in, and turn it back on and it does it's thing. The good news is that it isn't every time, only occasionally. But it does seem to be happening more frequently, which has me nervous.

Any thoughts?
    My old Dolphin Diagnostic (which was well out of warranty) started exhibiting the same behavior. It was a bad power supply. You're still under warranty so take it to an authorized dealer.
    Geebot
    Chicago, IL
    30K gal, InGround Plaster Finish, 3.5'-9.5', Maytronics S300 Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Dolphin Nautilus just stops

Quote Originally Posted by Geebot View Post
    My old Dolphin Diagnostic (which was well out of warranty) started exhibiting the same behavior. It was a bad power supply. You're still under warranty so take it to an authorized dealer.
    UGH. That's what I was afraid of. I looked at my actual purchase date and it turns out it's only 6 months old. Not what I wanted to hear, but thank you.
    15,000 gallon free form Viking fiberglass pool. Hayward Star-Clear Plus C12002 cartridge filter. Hayward Swim Pure Plus T-15 SWG. Testing with TF-100 Kit. 2 speed 1.5HP Supreme pump. Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner