Dolphin Nautilus just stops

nlindelldc

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 21, 2015
Corpus Christi, Texas
I have a Dolphin Nautilus that I have had for about a year now. Recently, it has gotten to where it will just stop and not move. The power light on the power brick is still illuminated also. I can turn it off, unplug it, plug it back in, and turn it back on and it does it's thing. The good news is that it isn't every time, only occasionally. But it does seem to be happening more frequently, which has me nervous.

Any thoughts?

I have a Dolphin Nautilus that I have had for about a year now. Recently, it has gotten to where it will just stop and not move. The power light on the power brick is still illuminated also. I can turn it off, unplug it, plug it back in, and turn it back on and it does it's thing. The good news is that it isn't every time, only occasionally. But it does seem to be happening more frequently, which has me nervous.

Any thoughts?

My old Dolphin Diagnostic (which was well out of warranty) started exhibiting the same behavior. It was a bad power supply. You're still under warranty so take it to an authorized dealer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.