Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stonescapes Mini Pebble

1. Back To Top    #1

Stonescapes Mini Pebble

Hi all-

We are having the stonesapes mini pebble installed tomorrow. My PB doesn't really tell me what to expect until after the process. Can anyone tell me what to expect when I get home from work tomorrow? Will everything be ready to fill with water tomorrow night? How soon can we swim?

Thank you all for the tips and help!

14-15k gallon (450 sq ft) IG Pool w/ Pebble. Pentair Quad 60 Filter, Intelliflow Circ/Jets Pump, SWG, Solar (300 sq ft), Auto Fill, Easy Touch, LED Lights

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Stonescapes Mini Pebble

Sorry, looks like no one saw this in time. From what I had with my pebble finish, they installed on day one and acid washed the next day. You should be getting the acid wash today and they will take away the giant box of sludge. They should leave the pool filling for you if you left them a hose.
    2016 Build: 20x30 15K Gal-IG Gunite, #4 Steel Tanning Ledge, Bubbler, Flagstone Coping, Stamped Concrete Deck, Jump Rock, Rock Waterfall, CLI Majestic Isle Pebble Finish, 3 Multi-Color LED lights, Ozone-DEL Eclipse 10, Empty Inline Tab Feeder, 2 HP Jandy Pro Series ePump with SVRS, 2 Skimmers, 6 Returns, 2 drains, 1 Cleaner Return, Jandy CV Filter 460 SF, Dolphin Nautilus+, iAqualink RS Automation, Borates, Test Kit Taylor k2006

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Stonescapes Mini Pebble

Thank you! Yes that is exactly what is happening now. So weird to come home to a trailer in front of my house full of sludge! But nice to finally see the pool come together! Super excited to see it with water in it!
    14-15k gallon (450 sq ft) IG Pool w/ Pebble. Pentair Quad 60 Filter, Intelliflow Circ/Jets Pump, SWG, Solar (300 sq ft), Auto Fill, Easy Touch, LED Lights