Blue Surf Pebblesheen cost more then Aqua Blue?? Southern California (ventura county)

I'm looking at either Blue Surf or Aqua Blue for our colors. PB just called and said that the Blue Surf is considered a category 2 so it would be $300.00 more then the aqua blue which is a category 1. This is a 2nd party that our backyard contractor uses. I asked what does the category mean. She couldn't really tell me, just that they are graded differently due to materials used, blah, blah, blah. Has anyone ever heard of this? Also, Anyone close to Simi Valley, California with a Aqua Blue or Blue Surf pool we can look at?

Might depend on your region. My blue surf was level 1, not extra. But $300 is not that much more to get what you want. The PB is gonna get paid one way or another.

Oh... mine also gave us the shimmering sea. I would have paid a lot for it, now that I have seen it. HIGHLY recommended. Go double.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.