Phoenix Area Pool Build

I take it you are in Vistancia? The water definitely seems bad, but I think I've seen worse in Palm Springs.

I'm getting plumbing done today. The PB is cranking this job out extremely fast. May be done in 2 or 3 weeks.

So I am asking the PB to move the piping because of the location.

Rebar guys are here, but I am asking that everything else be put on hold until the piping to the equipment is relocated to a place that is not in the way of future landscaping.

Almost to the point of no return now!

Is there any way you can be there with they shoot the shotcrete? There have been cases where they crew will have some ideas or concerns while shooting....much better for YOU to say how it is done instead of them doing it how they think you want it.

:kim:

^That's a good idea. From experience so far, I can tell you that none of the tradespeople talk or share much information about their plans. It seems like it is their policy to only deal with the PB and not really talk with the homeowner (I understand this to a degree). Would definitely be a good idea to watch the plans unfold so i can get involved, if necessary.

What types of things should I watch out for during the spray?

You siggy say "rounded rectangle" How rounded is it? That is one big area. How do YOU want that part to look?

Steps-do you want them "sharp" or rounded? How high/low do you want them?

Baja step? do you mean shelf?

One build had a beach entry..........the gunite guys were turning it into the a step. He was there and had them redo it while it was still wet. MUCH easier!

Just be there and friendly.........have a cooler of water and gatoraide, maybe some breakfast food or lunch food if afternoon. Butter them up and they will hang the moon for you LOL.

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.