Help me get spillway automation running

Nov 14, 2015
Chicagoland, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We are trying to figure out how to turn in the spillway with the control panel. We can manage it manually, but I'm not sure what we should do otherwise.

On our aqualink rs board, the labeled buttons are filter pump, cleaner, jet pump, and air blower. The pool light, spa light, slide, and aux 7. From what I've read, aux 3 (air blower) would normally be the one used for spillway.

People before us may have messed with switches. When we started everything up, pool mode and spa mode were reversed. We flipped a toggle on the back of the auction side actuator, and that seemed to fix it. The other two actuators (return side - one is for spa or pool return, the other for slide, we think) were in manual mode.

Any suggestions to point us in the right direction?

It would be easier if you took a picture so we could see your equipment. If your spa does not have a dedicated return line for creating the spillover, then you will need to use the spa jets. Basically your controller needs to put the suction side valve on to the pool side (skimmer(s), deep end main drain, what ever your pool has) and then set the return side of the pump to the spa. This will suck water from the pool and put it into the spa. I am not familiar with the iAqualink controls/programming, but there are many Jandy folks here who can help. A picture is worth a thousand words....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.