Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where can I buy a TF 100 kit and get it reasonably quickly?

1. Back To Top    #1

Where can I buy a TF 100 kit and get it reasonably quickly?

Anyone have any links to websites for getting the TF 100 kit? I have some money on Amazon and didn't see it there for purchase. I did see the K 2006 and K 2006C are available on amazon, what should I do?
    Above ground 24 ft diameter
    Sand Filter
    TF 100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where can I buy a TF 100 kit and get it reasonably quickly?

Almost positive the only place you can get it is tftestkits.net. They ship fast and respond quickly to questions. I do suggest you go ahead and buy the magnetic speed stirrer when you purchase your kit. It will get you to over $100 which provides free shipping and you are going to want it. I debated back-and-forth and ended up not getting it I debated back-and-forth and ended up not getting it and paid for shipping. Two weeks later I decided I really did need it and ended up paying shipping for it as well. In my effort to save money, I spent a lot more!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

TFTestkits.net

Order it right now and it will most probably still ship today. With standard shipping, you should get it in 2-3 days.

I think you get free shipping if your order total is over $100. Add on the Speedstir if you can, its well worth it.
    Gene
    ​12,300 gal IG play pool - Pebbletec - built 10/1999 || Hayward S360SX 36" sand filter || Hayward Ecostar SP3400 VSP || A&A In-Floor cleaning system || Quik Water Leveler || Quik Dek-clor (limited use)
    TF-100 testkit / Speedstir - A good test kit is not an expense, it's an investment

4. Back To Top    #4

The TF-100 is available from Pool Supply World in California, on Amazon and from TFTestkits.net. I have been buying mine from TFTestkits.net for many years now. They always ship within 24 hours and you should get it in less than a week. They also do an email blast each spring with a refill kit for around 35 bucks so you only have to buy the full meal deal once.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you for the quick response and I also got the magnetic speed stirrer too.
    Above ground 24 ft diameter
    Sand Filter
    TF 100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle.Ganz View Post
    Thank you for the quick response and I also got the magnetic speed stirrer too.
    Great choices. Welcome to TFP
    Free form 17X30. 14,500 Gal. Pentair sand filter and 1.5 hp pump. Aqua-Rite SWCG. TF-100 Test Kit w/Speed Stir