I'm a new pool owner and have an important suggestion. Please consider purchasing a test kit. TK-100 is the one I bought. A little expense up front but you'll know your exact numbers. The website to purchase test kits is in the forum somewhere. I'll find it and follow up.

My TA is high also but by other's suggestions I am being patient as changes in pool water can take days to balance out in some cases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a new pool owner and have an important suggestion. Please consider purchasing a test kit. TK-100 is the one I bought. A little expense up front but you'll know your exact numbers. The website to purchase test kits is in the forum somewhere. I'll find it and follow up.

My TA is high also but by other's suggestions I am being patient as changes in pool water can take days to balance out in some cases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep- you NEED a proper test kit. You'll save money and headache in the long run. Test strips are generally worthless.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.