Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Old Phoenix spa replacement jets.

1. Back To Top    #1

Old Phoenix spa replacement jets.

Hey there, I'm new to the forum and owning a hot tub. A friend of ours gave us his old hot tub, I moved it, installed it out works. There are things to fix/replace, display, some cedar panels and jets. It has only 3 jet heads remaining. So my question is do I need to buy jets made specifically for the phx01 spa, or can I buy any jet that's the same diameter? I have looked for the same brand jets and they are hard to find, and when I do find them online it's on a sketchy website with conflicting information. Thank in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Old Phoenix spa replacement jets.

Welcome to TFP!

Definitely skip the sketchy websites. I think INYO Pools might be able to help, they have lots of spa parts and a knack for tracking down old stuff. They are a good outfit.

Here is a list of more spa jets than a person could ever want!
    Spa Jets - INYOPools.com
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Awesome. Another thing, it has Phoenix spa on it, but says Balboa on some things. On that site you shared there's Balboa but no Phoenix spa brand.

4. Back To Top    #4

Balboa is the manufacturer behind the scenes of many things in many spas.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach